Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

:D
Today is a really interesting day.In the morning, I didnt eat much so I ate 2pieces of Andrea's birthday cake.I'm not greedy.There were others who took more.The cake was yummy:)Later in sch,I had PE n we had to run 2km. I dunno y but I could suddenly run without stopping...with my twisted right leg. It's not twisted but it feels twisted thanks to some jumping we're suppose to learn for dance.
After PE was Chinese n we had spelling. I didn't learn so I'm soooo dead. Hope I can at least pass:)After Chinese was English then recess. So during recess, I went to the toilet to change n guess wat?? the bar thing on my skirt came off so I held my skirt up n ran to my class asking for safety pins. Luckily, Andrea had a safety pin:)lifesaver...
Next was Lit. n cuz Mr Ahmad couldn't come cuz he's graduating frm i dunno wat but congrats, so a female teacher came and taught us. Her hair was sooo spiky I called her 'Statue of Liberty' haha.
Last 2 periods was Math. We had a test and there were a lot of diagrams to draw so the class couldn't finish on time so when the dismissal bell rang, we juz continued. Sch lessons end at 12.40pm but we stayed back till 1+. N Arefa was last to finish so I waited for her. Wei Rui n I kept on annoying n disturbing her while she was doing the test. N then Wei Rui started telling stupid jokes n laughing weirdly which made Arefa become more distracted. N she couldn't do a question so she told the teacher abt it n now she has to go for remedial. haha. actually, remedial is not tat bad, it's like revising wat u've learnt. Anyway, tat's abt it. Really interesting...+I got more confidence in napfa test:D


Written by Ner; Friday, July 11, 2008

***