Friday:
The day before weekends.Yay!
today was ordinary. had chinese spelling and lit. test. surprisingly, i actually knew how to write more than half of the spelling words.wow. then for lit, teacher spent half the time revising n i felt so sleepy that i slept n when it was time for lit. test, i woke up. haven't felt super sleeepy in class for long time. then after school, I went to katong to study with my dance seniors, Jasmine and Germaine.then went home.
Thursday:
Dance.
After Science remedial, went to the toilet with Arefa to change into our leotards n Miss Lui didn't see Arefa. so she came in and asked me if I was alone so I said no. Then she said in this concerned yet freaky tone that it's not good to be alone cuz it gets very quiet. I got so freaked out after that like there was some ghost in the toilet(there could be).Later, we went for dance in the auditorium n it was super freaky. Me n Arefa were standing close to the door of the storeroom when the door knob started moving n there was no one in the room :O. We got sooo scared, we quickly stand else where. n when dance ended, we quickly got our things n got out asap. What a freaky day.
Wednesday:
Racial Harmony Day.
I had to present about Bangalore trip. Really fun!
%5B1%5D)
Ruth in her costume(so pretty):D

1A rocks!!!
%5B1%5D)
%5B1%5D)
pens :)
%5B1%5D)
My booth(jewellery and bookmarks)
%5B1%5D)
First group of students
%5B1%5D)
Desmond
There were many 1A students who went for the Bngalore presentation :D I should hav taken pictures of their bookmarks especially Wei Rui and Nazurah's to show wr's ARTISTIC skills. some bookmarks done by the students were quite nice. too bad no phtos :(
After school, Mr Soh treated all of us to Macdonalds. I ate McChicken. Yum! and all of us got this free gift(a cup to promote Olympics)each from MacDonalds.
Tuesday:
Science lessons(diffusion and osmosis).

diffusion
%5B1%5D)
higher concentration...
%5B1%5D)
to lower concentration
P.E was fun. We did 2.4km Napfa test n i got 15min45sec. thats a B i think since i'm still 12. I ran for like the first four rounds non-stop then at the fifth round, my stomach hurt real bad. I could hav gotten 13 min+.crap! after running, Sarah n I went to buy drinks n when the teacher was talking, we got caught. n we had to do pushups for that. but we had our excuses since we thot the teacher said we could buy drinks. so the teacher let us off while doing pushups so instead of 50, we only did 20 :D
Haven't been blogging for a long timecuz when I'm online, my parents will be present n sometimes my mum juz stares at the screen to make sure I'm not talking to strangers n doing y work.
;
Friday, July 25, 2008
***