On Saturday, I had class at katong mall n later i called my dad to pick me up.He said wait at PP. But i didn't noe how to get there. So he said nvm.n i didnt hear tat. So i went to PP n waited for an hour n juz before i decided to go home, i saw my mum looking so worried. tat's when I realised i went to wrong place. lol. then went to church n everyone looked at me n started to laugh. obviously they knew wat happened. so embarassing!! On Sunday, I went to church n got my phone back. then shopping with Faith,del,ber,Fidessa n Ben at Bugis Street. Everything was quite cheap there. So i bought quite a few things-2 dresses,a blouse n a skirt :D Later in the evening, I went home for a BBQ with my relatives to celebrate July babies. Yippee!!So fun :)