Yay! yesterday,i had home econs exam and i cooked pineapple fried rice. it was bland but presentation was good. Maryam and Sarah's muffins were so nice. should have taken pictures of the food but I forgot to bring my phone or cam. boo. but Ms Kwong took pictures so I'll try to get those pictures from her. Anyway, I had Chinese test too. n I'm so dead. It was based on a book I didn't read finish so I could only answer the first half of the paper and guess the rest. Today, I did my first speech in front of my whole class. It was part of a course on public speaking. 3 boys volunteered n for the gals, my teacher chose those withUNIQUEnames n I was one of them...so special. Anyway, those selected talked about what they like and their character and I was the only one who talked about my past. It wasn't wrong topic. juz a different way of talking about myself :)...special again. Everyone said I talked too softly.In a way, it's a good point since half the time I was talking crap. bad thing, since no one hears me, I was talking to the four walls. I hope to improve cuz this will be included in my final year exam.