Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Friday:
the 9th n 10th baptism of the year on 8th of August of 2008 at 2008hrs-glenn n bryan.
Hope more people will consider baptising too! :)

Saturday:
Singapore's 43rd Birthday :)
quite boring today.woke up early today.weird.(probably 'cause during the time when my parents were away, i had to wake up early so used to it.) and went to have breakfast at east coast park.long time since I went out for breakfast on Saturdays. then had lunch at my grandma's place. ohh. and I bought a sweater. I'm starting to love shopping more and more :)


Sunday:
went to church n most of the people wore red or white or both. true S'porean spirit :)

n before lunchtime, the bacon n asparagus( which my mum,my maid n I made the night before) was finished. wat a success! then after church, faith,del,ber,fidessa,cons,charis,chloe n I went for a haircut. not all of us did. amber, fidelia n fidessa now have side bangs. looks quite cool although I prefer to have longer fringe. it's easier to keep. after the haircut, we went to a pet shop n charis bought two female hamsters. super cute. n there was one hamster that was on display wasn't moving so it was taken out to be checked n it...passed away. so sad :(
anyway, we went to the tangs' house n watched the ndp n played with the hamsters. all of us managed to see the performance done clement's sch but we couldn't spot him on tv. after that, all of us went home while I went out for dinner at the yacht club. my mum thought it was the turf club so I came all the way home n followed them instead of them picking me up at del's place.anyway, went home after that.


Today:
School Holiday.
busy studying n preparing for this week's common tests so won't be blogging so often.


Written by Ner; Monday, August 11, 2008

***