had a bad day. started off rushing through my math hw. too lazy to do the day before. and we had to go for assembly and before we left the class, there was an announcement for us to stay in class, and the few of us quickly chiong back to our seats and continued our hw. and during english, there was suppose to be drama but don't have but arefa and I went to change and when we came out of the toilet, everyone was gone. so we both were like freaking out, calling ppl and finally kj picked up. thats when we realise that drama cancelled. went back to class and bad news...my beijing olympic cup broke. weng mun broke it but he apologised and suggested buying another one. I felt like scolding him and blaming him but then i thought for a while, was it worth? wat could he do anw? Macs don't sell that cup anymore...so I just told him to forget about it, it was no big deal.(yeah right) I felt so forgiving like how God forgives us even though we sin.
I'm starting to become a shopaholic but I try to control cuz I can see the frustration of my parents watching their hard earned money being spent on unnecessities of mine.