Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Happy Birthday Madeleine!! belated birthday actually.
I made a card for her last night. It was late but at least I made it. Besides, it's the thought that counts.
Secondly, the band members are back. Wei Rui and Victor are back. The band got silver. They may not get first but I think it's good enough 'cause this is a very tough international band competition so getting silver is alright. There's always a next time. like SYF. TK Band will be first again in the next competition and I'm confident of that.
Thirdly, today all the sec1s had a math level test and it was a killer. I totally suck in algebra n the first page of the paper was all about it. so i started from the back. In the end, I didn't have he time to do the first page. that's 7 marks gone. boo! I'm gonna fail and that sucks.
Fourthly, we got back our science quiz results and I did okay. Actually I had higher expectations, sooo the quiz was badly done. I haven't seen it. I hope the reason is bcuz of carelessness so at least I know I understand what the teacher is saying n carelessness need not be studied for :) lazy me...
Lastly, I hope I do well for tmr's science quiz. I might die again 'cause I'm a bit unsure of osmosis although I have studied it myself in the weekend but nvm just do my best and pray hard.really hard. good luck to me...n my class.


Written by Ner; Tuesday, August 05, 2008

***