Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

I had photo taking today. so sad miss kwong was not here but at least everyone enjoyed taking pictures :)
Got back my science n math results. Math was okay, A1. Science was horrible. I got A1 but it was a low A1 and that's below average in class. My dad's gonna kill me. Life's horrible! Why can't he see the good sides of good things and the bad sides of bad things?? weird.
Anyway, after assembly, we were dismissed by the DM and the sec1s and sec3s had to take different routes but the route the sec3 tok was faster to class. So arefa wanted to drag me to the other way but I was walking slowly n she did it so suddenly...and I fell down. My skirt flew DOWN so luckily no one saw anything but it was still embarassing. Now, my leg hurts like crazy and during exercises for dance, I couldn't do some stretches cuz it would stretch the wound and that ain't good.


Written by Ner; Wednesday, August 20, 2008

***