Math and History test.
Math was amazing. I finally understood my mistakes so this test, I managed to finish the paper and it was so easy :)
History was another horrible thing like yesterday. I studied super hard for it but I got all my facts wrong like between the reasons for contact n methods of interaction. They're all the same. so confusing. n because of this, i lost many marks.
After the tests was free period for studying then it was recess then science. I suddenly fell sick during science lesson n had flu. felt so bad throughout the lesson. We got back our science test results n again, obviously, 1A is the best!! Class average was 1.52 n i was above average. i got 1...it means A1. 24/30. n this was the class results:
A1: 27
A2:12
B4:2
C5:1
yay! no failures. wasn't expecting to do so well but yippee anyway. Hope tomorrow's geog n science tests are not difficult n can score well :)
;
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
***