the true s'porean spirit
me!!
i look loike some auntie trying to look hip but fails cuz of too much makeup.
here i look like china doll. i look weird.
Sunday:
woke up late. so I quickly clean up and change in around 5mins n then went(with my bro) to cold storage to buy breakfast(choc milk,orange juice n choc chip cookies).yumyum.then took a cab to church. reached just in time. luckily. everything was normal then after church, my bro went off to watch 'The Dark Knight' with the sims while I followed the rest to go see the place at golden mile complex that our church might be renting to use. before that, we went to eat at a hawker centre nearby. n i ate hokkien mee cooked by reuben's uncle(if i'm not wrong) his uncle works there n cooks yummy food.soo cool! oh and i saw two 'belgian choc' shops in the same place.lame. they sell delicious choc waffle/fondue and ice-creamthen later went to see the place. quite big n convenient.while we were just slacking ni there, all of a sudden, there was a blackout. but no one was afraid cuz got hp light :) n it's daytime. next, i went home and waited for my bro to come back. hoping to go out with church frens for dinner. but they were eating at Marina South so we ate at home instead. I ate nasi bryani and it was really spicy(for me) so I drank like 3-4cups of water. I seriously need to learn to eat spicy food.