Nothing much happened today. Oh. i had this parent's consent form for my performance tmr n my parents just left for India so I asked my bro to sign as guardian although he's a bit too young i think. I couldn't ask my maid nor my grandma. they can't understand English. Anyway, when i went to school, I asked Mrs Tan(teacher in charge) then she said nvm. just write a note to say my parents r overseas.weird. cuz i juz told her that. it's not like there are so many parents overseas that she'll forget the names of the students. juz me lor. Another thing. today was the first day I took bus to school. I woke up around 5.50pm.not that early actually cuz when I reached school, It was 6.50-7pm. it was really dark and sppoky in the morning. so cool. I feel like coming earlier but I won't feel like waking up so early. Tmr is gonna be a busy day...in the afternoon. first got class then dance performance :) should I join my frens for dinner?? maybe not.a bit too late..okay.that's all.SCHOOL'S OVER for two days.