i went to suntec last saturday.btw, they're plants. but i have no idea what that long colourful things are in the first picture. Enjoy...(sorry for the late post)
Actually, there were much more exhibitions but I couldn't be bothered to take 'cause it was too crowded. Sometimes at an exhibit, I waited patiently for people to take pics and go away, but they would take their own sweet time or do a different pose or take from a different angle or take with more frens. If not, once they leave, more people would come and they started crowding around(as if they would get the full picture since some exhibits were big and wide unless they used the panaromic view mode).Couldn't they just stand further? Couldn't they see an innocent and patient girl standing there waiting for them to go away? or perhaps, I'm just invicible. Anyway, because of all these, I gave up. and sorry to those who love taking pictures with exhibits and need so many pics of it. but i'm not referring to those who love taking thousands of pictures at EMPTY places. 'cause I'm one of them. :)