Went for a parent and teen talk today. I juz won't understand my mother. She has been to so many talks but she still won't change. Such a waste of money if she's too stubborn to change. So I told her and she said she go there to listen jokes. And I was like...might as well look go to a talk show like russell peters :) or circus and have a good laugh. Juz a few days ago, Sarah did a speech about laughter and mentioned that laughing for 10-15mins can help to lose weight. though it's not much but it still helps. amazing. laughing also helps in other things like lowering sugar levels for diabetic people. so all you people out there, start laughing but not randomly or others will find you weird.haha.lol. Later, went for youth fellowship and aunty val shared on friendship and the importance of it. I'm really happy to have friends. I don't know what I'll do without them. ILY to all my friends and thanks for being my friend :)