Yay. I got B4 for History. PASSED!! I'm not sure how many failures there were but I know that of all the boys, only 9 passed. The teacher was really angry and the class was sooo silent. then suddenly, the song 'elevator' by flo rida playing in the PA system(watever u call it). Later, during pe, we were preparing for ACES day and we used the song 'elevator'. i like the dance. really cool. we were having pe with two other classes n everyone was soo bored so me,nazurah and arefa were really enthu(siastic) :D Changed my seating arrangement again. N it's for the better! :D Chinese oral was horrible. It was about my views of ppl eating in the mrt n I mentioned that to prevent this, we should fine the person. later,ben told me that there's already such a law. crap! I forgot. ohh and the teacher testing me was lim ah ber. She kept on interrupting me. At first, I was reading the passage halfway, then she suddenly shouted at ben for cheating. The second time, I was answering her questions n we were interrupted by a boy who needed to go to the toilet urgently. Third time was when I had not finish my sentence, she alr asked the next question. so annoying. so many distractions. I'm gonna die... Fireworks display was really cool and TK band performed. I was shouting and cheering for them. The y performed what they did for SYF competition :) will post pics when free.