English paper. It was okay. The topic that I was hoping it'd come out did not come out... The problem with my essay is that it either does not make sense, too short or its length is alright,storyline is ok...n the problem is...it's out of point or close to there. The topic for this test that I chose was the loss of sth very precious. I wrote abt me,being a team captain of a soccer team n how my team lost a match n then came this boy who was part of the team who blamed himself. so he changed cuz the competition meant a lot to him. so i don't even know why in the world i included myself. Maybe i'm juz the third party. nth impt really. gosh. this is bad. I hope my chinese wont li ti(out of point) or pian ti(is it pian or bian...who cares? it means...close to put of point.still can pass.but borderline only.) hope i do well tmr. oh...n i got like...C5 for art. i dont care now cuz art's BORING. but i do like drawing. i was doodling on my draft paper juz now. wanted to write 'hello' but left out 'o' so...yeah. n i also doodle in my diary. it's juz the way i express my feelings.in...doodling :)