Friday: last day of the holidays...boo. time flies so fast. so after staying at home. bored. went out for dinner at a restaurant called 'big fish' with the sims for a celebration cuz glenn got into ib or watever you called that. Anyway, I rmb there was one dish that was pasta with squid ink. It makes your teeth black. eww...but it was nice. n we played the number game where one person(me) thinks of the no. while the rest arent suppose to guess it. whoever guesses it gotta eat some disgusting mixture of food or a slice of lemon.sick! Luckily, I didn't get it cuz I only think of the no. so I'm not really in the game.
Saturday: had lesson at katong and my teacher nearly thought of asking me to sing solo at some performance thing but he said too rush...luckily.. then after lesson, went to bedok interchange to meet up with fidelia cuz she later came over to my house:) but at the mrt station, got a warning from some person there cuz I was drinking..oops!! then later on the bus home, at first, I thought it was the wrong bus but it turned out to be the right one:) finally at home, forgot my keys and couldn't enter my house so my mum had to drive back from her cooking class to open the door. but before she came back, my grandma opened the door. lol. played for a while then left for church. went to church and turned out, no youth fellowship cuz too little ppl. so went to kallang leisure park to eat and guess who I saw??? Mr Soh!! luckily he didn't see me. so after that went home...