Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

morning was awkward today. the classrooms were locked so everyone was just outside n 1A seemed to be the most 'hardworking' class. Everyone was 'studying'. lol. they were actually doing their hw that were supposed to be done during the weekend cuz it was given on friday. but I was a good girl. I chose to do my hw...the night before. smarter n safer choice. then history was normal.
for science, we have one less topic to sudy for. and nowadays, I'm starting to hand in my hw punctually to ms lui. for pe, we did softball again. n the ball is so not soft. juz when I finally had the chance to strike, lesson ended :( how unlucky can I get? it's the THIRD time!!
so after that was recess. most ppl stayed in class for speech so i was kinda alone in the canteen eating. for ps, the speeches were quite ok.most speeches kept talking abt poverty n that we should not take things for granted...n a lot of ppl have scripts.it's not a bad thing cuz I did the same. but some ppl juz look at the script too much. either unprepared or juz too nervous to look at the class. like we're same aliens from another planet. the rest of the day was...normal.
after sch, went to eat lunch with monisha,andrea and madeleine before heading to marine parade library with andrea. studied quite a bit on s'pore history but I'm still quite confused. studied until 6+ then went home. home sweet home :)

so I have just solved the biggest problem of my life.for now.it's like a road block being removed out of my path to happiness(: yet now I'm feeling another problem coming. this ain't good. It's too much to handle. What's with my life?


Written by Ner; Tuesday, September 23, 2008

***