I shall talk abt something random cuz I'm bored. so it shall be one of my fav movies...(it's an old movie.a few yrs back) I kinda forget wat it's abt but one thing I'll remember is what deep thought, a calculator said. 'the answer to life, the universe and everything is...42.' so random. doesn't even make sense. to those who haven't watch it, i know it's kinda late but u shoud watch it. at first, I thought it was some documentary but it turned out to be a comedy.lol(:
secondly, now i juz realise that there r fivehundredtwentyfivethousandsixhundred minutes in a year. i know i'm slow. it was juz a random thought...or maybe it's cuz I was listening to the song 'seasons of love'. I really love that song. I find it suitable for a choir song n i think TK choir should sing it...a bit awkward though cuz (no offence) but choir songs r weird. that's what i dun like about choir. sometimes, I juz don't understand what they're singing...sounds so scary n emo. but there r times when they sing lively songs...anyway, after FYE, I'm gonna ask my dance teacher if I can go for audition. I really wanna join as soon as possible cuz I don't wanna miss the esplanade trip. I'm alr missing out a lot. boo... :(