Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Sunday:
Avril Lavigne's concert was great!!! first, muttons from 987fm came on stage to introduce the best damn dance winners. their dance was not bad. creative...next was this band with a female lead singer. forgot her name. I kinda felt sorry for her cuz some ppl thought that she sang quite badly and booed her. Whether she sang well or not is not for me to judge but I think that everyone should have cheered her on for some encouragement :)Lastly, also the best part...was Avril Lavigne!!! Her first song was 'girlfriend'(i think). She's really talented. Some songs, she was dancing, some playing guitar. for one song she played the drums and for 'when you're gone' she played the piano. Amazing, isn't it? Wow...plus she can sing. She's so lucky. Wish I could be like her but being too famous isn't good. life would be so busy and with all the paparazzi, reputation can turn bad easily and life would be affected. that's why I juz can't decide... :(


Monday:
Start of school...
Miss Kwong came back!!!
For dance, I gave the letter for quitting to Mrs Tan. My mum nearly wrote some sad dramatic story and I was like, no need...just tell the truth. Hopefully, I can go choir. Now at the end of every practice, teacher would check to see if we can do a split. I'm nearly there!!

Tuesday:
public speaking was funny today.
impromptu speeches could be about anything. So first was tingyang who is really racist and after him was a few others including me who either sided with him or went against him. I obviously went against him.We are all living in a multi-racial and religious country and should learn to respect one another. next was kenneth who talked about sex. eww!! then was khidir who talked about prostitutes and 1B students and miss kwong were outside so they could hear.haha!and for lit, quite sad to see that mr ahmad did not bring the big charlotte's web book with sound cuz we were moving on to poetry. that means no more charlotte's web. boo!


Wednesday:
erm...nothing muich happened.
had dance. improving on my split :)


Written by Ner; Thursday, September 11, 2008

***