Brought my PE to sch for no reason.then while entering in the sch, saw dance teacher. so embarassing. I was worried she scolded me for not going for dance. even though I had a valid reason. I had a fever of 38.6 degrees Celcius. for house meeting, syakir became house leader.with a few others. lol. the people obviously anyhow pick, taking it as a joke. I won't say why I think that way. A bit offending. Then we had a 1hr break and went back to class to slack. andrea,mad,ruth,hidayah n I were playing the 'oom oom chucky' game. no idea wat the real name is. and we included the rules of the pig thing. andrea n ruth became level 1 pig.haha!! After that, we had math. while everyone was probably enjoying their time slacking since exams are over, 1A was learning math. mdm shahera said that we still had 1 more topic to cover. n other classes did not hav to learn. so unfair. then we had to do a piece of ws and hand it up. everyone was to hand up before the class was dismissed. n everyone handed up except for one person. nobody owned up so everyone stand up while mdm shahera read out our names. if our names were called then we could sit down. n the last man standing was sieu keong. wer all knew it was him but he was so stubborn. so when everyone was leaving the classroom, he quickly took out his ws and started doing. haha. serves him right. So then I went home and sth scary happened.The traffic light turned red for the cars and green for ppl crossing the road. So I walked and this blue van came from my right, speeding, probably cuz he did not see the light. Luckily he brake in time so I survived. I was stunned for the moment. nearly had a heart attack.