geog was easier than I expected. meaning...it shouldn't be a C. hopefully a B3. and today's walk was fun. First me, nazurah and mad went to 7/11 to buy food. I bought noodles. and we started playing with nazurah's hair like tying weird hairstyles. There was once when her hair had three ponytails(2 at the side, 1 in the middle) n it had a leaf in the middle ponytail. n this old man who was cycling, passed us n said she looked pretty. I supposed he was juz being sarcastic. cuz that hairstyle? is seriously weird. later on, mad left n we went to kfc at siglap and ate for like an hr. and we went on talking n laughing away, finally, before we knew it, we were back! so we went to cold storage to get drinks before going our own ways. felt really dead tired when I reached home.