Literature was ok. Well, hopefully a B3. Yesterday, my church's first service at the new place. it looks great. came late to church. sadly. n most of the youth were in their sch uniforms/nerdy outfits. I was wearing the tk uniform n my tie. in a sloppy manner. it looks kinda geeky though.especially with the specs. it's why I decided I shant show the picture. Btw, it's sort of a tradition for my church that every children's day, we dress up as sch kids. adults don't really dress up though. so after the church service, it was lunch. potluck!! i think it was uncle jk who brought a suckling pig. It was delicious. after all the meat was taken n eaten, I was like playing with the head n squishing the nose. poor thing but it lived to die anyway. at least it did a good deed. it fed ppl. oh. n my church managed to raise $12 480 for Robert Reagan. Pls continue to pray for him. Thats all. (: