Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Sick.
Today's the games carnival at school. but I did not go cuz I have to stay at home and rest. I am sick actually. I had been having cough for the past 4 days and I finally decided to see a doctor yesterday and I got an MC. It's a good thing I got an MC cuz I have not recovered. My fever's gone though but I'm still coughing. It's kinda boring at home. Woke up at 6.28am(dunno why so early) and was hoping I would be better, but no. It was worse so I continued to rest. I actually planned to go to coffee bin(a place where old folks come together and chit-chat) with my friends but I should not spread my illness to others especially old folks so I stayed at home. So far, I've spent my day reading the bible. And I spent a few minutes reading my TCM book. It says pears help to treat coughs,clears phlegm and..the last few are not important. So, I asked my mum to buy pears. Anyway, I hope Mrs Lee aka Shenlaoshi did not give out the papers or else I'll be slower when the students do corrections. and I do not want anyone to know my results. not till I've seen it. hope I do well :)


Written by Ner; Monday, October 13, 2008

***