went out shopping at tampines mall even though I had fever. and the temp. went higher!! i finally understood what uncle bq wanted to buy for me...a hairpin. he thought i should pin up my fringe. for the moment, I thought he was mrs valerie tan!! well, but it's understandable. and i got a blue leaf one. i also got a sweater from 77th street. 3/4 sweater, black with pink stars. and a hoodie!!! I love the jacket. I'll probably buy a shirt to go with it when I go on my shopping spree with andrea, mad n hk. secondly, i acted weirdly today. on the way to tampines, for no reason, i started crying. and it was so embarassing cuz i don't usually cry for no reason. i don't even cry for little things.nowadays.weird me!! anw, thats all for today. gotta go rest now. and looks like i have to skip dance practice again :( i doubt i'll make it for syf.