yesterday was the last day of school. had to clean the classroom. and I got my report book,class photos and sch magazine. I juz hate that smile of mine on the class photo and I appeared in the sch magazine thrice. One's the class photo, second's bangalore trip and last is dance. luckily, my face cannot be seen for the dance cuz I was looking down and therefore I was not caught on candid camera(: my results were quite bad.drop a bit. class position:17 level position:55. my class position for mid yr was 14 n level position was 39(I think). I drop by a lot. first in class n level was Selene. Congrats!! We learn like 9 subjects and she got 8As. Monisha had all As. Amazing! 15 distinctions in my class which explains why my position drop. well, anyway, holidays are here so I should enjoy it.
oh...and good news...I'm not going to China anymore!!!! :D The Lord has answered my prayer. yay! (: super happy now.