Yay!! so far, I've watched the first season of GG and I love it. It wasn't as vulgar as the book so it was a great show. Soon, I'm gonna watch the second season. second thing. today in church. while the older youth(age 16 and above) were in a dark room playing a scary online game, we too( the below 16 ppl) were playing the same game with lights...sometimes on, other times off. most of the time on. anyway, it's called Hotel 626. It wasn't so freaky or maybe cuz we only reached the second stage. It's a game where you'll have to complete some tasks. The first one is taking a picture of a woman's face. Looked like some vampire. Second was singing to a baby. We couldn't do that cuz we didn't have a mic. In this game, you'll need a webcam and a mic. yeah...so if you think you wanna try, then go ahead. :)