shopping on thurs was fun. first, met andrea at vivo. she was late. haha. then we went to eat at the terra cafe. the meal was like $11.20. quite expensive I guess. but it was a set meal of baked rice,soup and ice cream. after the meal, we walked around the whole place. didn't buy anything. so we went to bugis. saw this nice blouse at bugis street but I decided not to buy cuz it looks a lot like a blouse I alr have. the diff is that the colour and the length. so anw, after the whole thing, went home. and on the bus,sth really irritating happened. I was walking towards two empty chairs so it's four seats. then from behind me, came this kan cheong aunty who pushed me to one side and went to the two chairs to reserve for her frens. when her frens came, they were also very kan cheong. pushed me again and ran to the seats. horrible people :( I juz hate this attitude of some s'poreans. last time, I was in an A&W restaurant. and it was crowded. and there was this empty table. and I was like only two metres away so I walked towards it and out of nowhere, this lady ran all the way to the seat and sat down. and when I reached the table, she said, 'sorry, it's reserved.' I was pissed off lah. so when we finally found a seat but not enough chairs, I went to asked the lady if I could have a chair and she said no. and there were four chairs at her table and it was only her and some guy( i suppose her husband) eating. grr... wats with these people? do they have no life? is it so hard to wait for a seat? if it is, they should just takeaway and go home to eat. so nobody will steal their seats. it's all theirs!!