I'm back. camp was super fun!! I miss everything there. the friends, the lessons, the games...guitar hero too!! lessons were quite fun. we got to do activities like gossiping(positively abt others of course) so when one of my grp members mentioned this particular person and all the good things about this person, I was shocked but had to keep my mouth shut cuz if I expressed my opinion, it would be negative. Well, but in a way the grp member isnt wrong. Different people have different point of views of others. Anyway, there were other activities like creating a 'warrior dish' and this number game we did in the field. My grp's 'warrior dish' was noodles. simple yet meaningful. other grps' dishes were steamboat, fruit salad and fast food(wardonalds)lol. forgot the rest. the number game was ok...there were 30 numbers jumbled up and we had to jump on each number in order. my grp had to redo it like 4 or 5 times.still, we suceeded in the end. there is one more activity which we had to make a human sculpture.my grp's one was like the sickest. funniest i guess. most of our sculptures could move...weird! anyway, games(telematch) were fun! I couldn't go for the water games though. sadly. I had flu so I helped to take pics instead. land games were fun. they were at the field full of red and black ants and mosquitoes. And for the first time in my life, I got bitten by a red ant. U know those kind of bites where nurses tell the students thats how painful injections are? but now I realise injections are still more painful. anyway, for the first game, we had to put a spoon with a ping pong ball on it in our mouth and walk backwards to some point then come back and kiss the next person. kiss!!! good thing in front and behind me were female. the second game was running to a point and drink a whole bottle of water and everyone must do that. I drank like super fast and after my turn, I felt so sick,I puked. eww...I know. so we had a 10 mins break and I had to run back back to my room to clean up and change. came back down and they started the next game. for the third, some grp members had to be be blindfolded and collect certain items and those blindfolded were in this area where no else were allowed to go inside. and I was the one shouting the instructions to stef and there were like 20 others shouting or sth. and I had to keep on running around. it was tiring. really tiring. for the fourth game, everyone except one person has to be blindfolded and go through an obstacle course. the person not blindfolded had to give instructions and directions. I hated that game the most cuz my shoe kept on coming off. so annoying. the last games was tug of war.fun!! we won every team except one. we even won the team which had the qigong master, uncle patrick. he was quite strong but we still won. yay!! so in the end the overall champion is us!! hooray! and btw, for the water games, my team won too(: we rock! good thing I decided not to go to another team. when bad things come along the way, I know good things will come too. just like when there's bad news, there's good news too! well, thats all for camp!!cant wait for next year!