Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!(:

1. Dance is now 3 times a week! so sad. and the third day is thurs. means there's only one day to wash cuz wed also got dance lesson. NO!!
2. I got into higher chinese. yay!
3. I don't think I'm gonna be stress this year. It feels a little slack.
4. I think that teachers who try very hard to tell jokes should just give up.
5. Mr Rizal is SO not funny. lock-ed?? wtc! and i really wonder how he looks when he's angry since he just cant stop smiling. which is really freaking me out.
6. I'm considering taking triple science next yr. i think we're given three choices. so far, i got two...
7. I always end up doing things I don't wanna do.
-I never considered going to tk only until after psle even though my parents tried to persuade me which worked in the end. tk isnt that bad anyway. many new experiences...
-I never wanted to be a doctor,teacher or lawyer when I grow up and now I'm actually considering becoming a doctor. medicine's quite interesting to learn but I don't wanna give people injection ):
-I never wanted to take bio and now I'm considering it. plus if I wanna be a doctor, I have to take it. still, I hate bio!
8. I really wonder who decides wat should be in textbooks. are they out of their mind? cuz I've been learning about s'pore history for about 4yrs! and guess wat? I'm still learning about s'pore history this year and next yr's social studies is s'pore history!! omygosh!! do these people think s'pore history is soooo long? I rather learn China's history. at least there's sth different in every dynasty.
thats all!


Written by Ner; Friday, January 09, 2009

***