PE did weird stuff. i read the whole play for lit. sad story. how can the father want the son dead when he did no wrong and they were so close? so weird. english had portfolio assignment #1. I'm gonna fail it :( I finally understand the question for math. but i dunno how to do question 2 even though it's the same. ahhh! help!! science did some experiment. had to put the bunsen burner under the thermometer. then due to the heat, the thermometer cracked and the mercury came out. and because two thermometers were used and the mercury from one touched the other, we had to pay $2.10 per person. (btw, we weren't the only people who spoilt it.) good thing, there were 2 other people who shared the same experiment as mine. and they were gentlemen. they paid the $2.10 each so I paid nothing!! after that, had the first house meeting of the year in the auditorium! yay einstein! and I signed up for the competition for tk road run. meaning I have to run 3.2km!! woohoo! after school, had dance. a sec 1 came. yay! and this friday, we're going studio wu!! that was where I learnt dancing last time. but it was a different place. so no one will recognise me(: thats all for today. got to go learn spelling now!