pe was cool today. we had to run three rounds around tech block, standing broad jump and pull-ups. pull-ups were the best cuz we all cheated. When we were practising, it started with '1,2...' and when teacher comes, it's like '19, 20!'( we were supposed to do only 20). it was quite tough to not touch the ground since the pole is so low and we all have long arms. for english, we had spelling, portfolio assignment and ben shared about his trip to bmh(an old folks home). after recess was math. and the math teacher(dm) 'raced' us to the class. but she cheated. she took the lift. I couldn't really be bothered but the boys were like so excited that they all started running to class. lame. science was just boring. it's getting worse each lesson. teacher talks soo slowly that I juz wanna sleep. assembly was the same as last year. so andrea, mad and I were just like 'ohh. i know this one.' to the martial arts thing. and it seems like this thing that is passed down from the upper sec to lower sec and it juz goes on every year. it's that thing when everyone cheers while mdm yeo is talking. I don't know if they really mean that she's a good teacher or they're just being sarcastic. and she also seems quite pissed off but no one really cares... dance was fun!(: thats all for today(: