Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Sat:
Singapore-KL
Woke up at 5am. left house at 6am for malaysia.the whole journey was 12hours! the longest so far for me.kept on making u turns cuz we always went the wrong directions. and to reach my cousin's house, we had to make this super long u turn which was about 10mins. It's like the house is just opposite but there's no way to turn in as that road is a highway so must go one big round. The new house is really nice. terrace house with a view of a hill! It's beautiful. anyway, we reached there just in time for dinner with all my relatives. and my favourite dish was, of course, the noodles. i love the noodles. I think it's longevity noodles...during dinner or was it before that, my uncle and aunt came, with my niece. She's really cute!(: lucky her...oh before i forget, I got lots of angpaos!
Sun:
KL-Genting!
super misty in Genting which is why I managed to fulfill one of my wishes, which I thougt was totally ridiculous and impossible. but I did it! I walked through a cloud. I saw many tiny water droplets yet I still did not get wet. but the ground is wet. It's amazing. anyway i did not played at much at the theme park. just some lazer game, rockclimbing and archery.
Mon:
Genting-KL
the outdoor theme park was pen but I was too lazy to go and now I regret it:(
so after that, we were putting all our stuff in the car when someone fainted and needed sth to eat. So we gave our sweets. but we got it back. with about half left. so after that, we went to eat lunch at this small shop. i forgot whether it's called tuk tuk or lukluk or loklok or watever. it was super nice. it's like those hawkers in the past where their shop is moveable. so this one was like a mini steamboat. yumyum...then, on our way to the house, we got lost again. so our uncle had to meet us somewhere and lead us to the house. then, we changed and went to my another relatives' house. food was good. and there was this balloon toy that has a weight below, so no matter how hard you punch, it'll come back up. so my cousin, who sometimes annoys me cuz he's so rough, finally found his opponent. He spent like a long time trying to punch the toy until it goes down. He seroiusly has a lot of energy. super hyper...
next, we played blackjack. simple but not easy to win. but overall, I still won in the end. but my cousin lost a lot of money. sadly. thats why...never be the dealer. or else, if everyone wins, he/she owes them a lot of money. thats how we played.but I'm not sure if thats the real thing.
Tues:
KL-Singapore
ate breakfast at some shop that sells fish beehoon soup. super nice. instead of the usual sliced/fried fish, mine was fish glue(: yummy! then after that, we went to old town white coffee and I drank a cold chocolate drink. and finally, we headed back to s'pore and on our way back, we visited my relatives in JB for a short while. the whole ride was probably half the time when going there.
wow. tiring but fun new year. btw,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!(:and
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FAITH!(: and
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOHNNY AND WENG MUN!(:


Written by Ner; Friday, January 30, 2009

***