studio wu! after school, went to studio wu at SMU with arefa. then we went to eat lunch at suntec since we were early. then came back and met up with rest. and the sad thing is we realised we were suppose to book before coming so we could not join the classes ): but we saw this guy and shirley said he was the guy from soul, the superband runner-up. and I was like totally shocked. cuz the last time I joined studio wu, I went for the hip hop class which was taught by him. so anyway, someone wanted to go for the class taught by him but cant cuz there's dance. ): haha. i dont really care. I wanna join the mtv dance. andrea and amira managed to get his autograph. haha! and we got these cards for free trial for one day and we'll be going on tuesday. yay! cant wait(: It's two a.m., feeling like I just lost a friend Hope you know it's not easy for me.