Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Sunday:
bible class again!(:
we got 'textbooks'. It's actually a book 'In His Steps' by Charles M. Sheldon.
after bible class, had potluck. then went to see street soccer. it seemed like a very angry game. they kicked the ball so hard and it hit my back once. the scarier thing is some people kept on shouting and got so stressed over a game. sth I'll never understand. If I were in the game, I'll just have fun even if I'm losing. losing isnt wrong anyway. sometimes it's funny while you're just having fun, others are so stress, trying to win.lol.
after that, had dinner at a chinese restaurant in tiong bahru plaza. and this is the first time i come across someone who doesnt know who pck is. weird.

Monday:
first week of sch!
finally selected my pw topics n grp.
traditional medicine,IT stuff(photo taking and video stuff) and the third choice is some diet thing. I have a feeling my grp will get our second choice but it's still interesting. anyway, that was the first lesson. IT.
second was pe. mr rizal tells really lame jokes. they're so lame, i dont think it's funny at all. and we ran three rounds and took our height. I think my stamina is getting better 'cause I ran three rounds without stopping and it wasn't tiring. for my height...now I know why I have not gain weight in a really long time...third lesson. history. our teacher is mr yusri(is that how you spell it?). anyway, our actual teacher is on maternity leave. this is the third teacher that's on maternity leave. what's with tk teachers?anyway, there was math lesson. mrs lim! first thing for lesson, obviously, was attire check. anyway, after dance had lunch then went for dance. slack today. juz did some stretching.

Tuesday:
woohoo! i got into HCL(:
not much today.


Written by Ner; Tuesday, January 06, 2009

***