Woke up at 0530 and reached school around 0615 today. I was the first student in school. Was not expecting that. So I had to wait for the classrooms to be open in order to finish up my hw. I di in the end(: PE- fun! We ran out of school to some field surrounded by other schools. I love the run. If PE was like that till tk road run, I'll probably run really fast but it'll be torture to the other classmates.haha. IT- It is the fun-nest lesson. I totally cannot be bothered by what the teacher's saying and anyhow edit the pictures and stressing nazurah out(: Dance was horrible today. First, I went to gscc when it was at school. secondly, we had dance in the hall, where table tennis training was held. So there were people like royce , gideon, etc. All boys! I think they were probably watching us do stupid stuff. Behind-the-scenes of the hip hop dances we performed to them is something so not what they were expecting to see. ahh! What a day! ):