I love today. cuz it's friday the 13th! my leg has recovered. miracle! and I have finally finished reading the sister's keeper book. not that I'm slow, I was just too lazy to read and recently decided to quickly read finish it so that I can return it to faith. She lent it to me end of sept 2008. so it has been about half a year...so it's time I return it. I feel kinda bad keeping the book for so long... anyway, I got a few valentine's day gifts today. thank you andrea, nazurah, ruth and hui khuan for the gifts!(: for english lesson today, had to make up a dialogue and mad and I decided to use what mrs lim always says. 2A really has a lot of inside jokes. haha. oh and from chinese drama yesterday, I have learned that higher chinese class has REALLY really sick minded people. eww!