Happy Belated Birthday Grandma, Sharmaine and Glenn!(:
Sun: after church went to play lazerquest. was not suppose to playing, but they needed people, so I played. and my team did not win but I had fun. It's much more fun than last year's and less tiring. oh and some people cheated. wont mention names. but it just pisses me off.
Mon: sick. i think it was gastric. so I didnt join in for dance and the teacher was not happy. sec1s are quite good except some who are just lazy.
Today: library duty after school. had to put on the librarian badge. then did stuff like put the books in the shelf, cut paper(like 100 of them) for 2hours. actually less than that. I was released early since there weren't a lot of people. and saw miss kwong in the library and she saw me and was like,' eh? you're a librarian?' or sth like that. and I just smiled until the librarian told me to tell her wat happened. so embarassing. thats all for today. and now I have gastric and leg cramps. i'm dead for tmr's pe.