HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN MIN THU! (my maid)
ok. so I got two valentine's day wishes from two people. an ex-classmate(not gonna say who) and arefa! thanks! I spent V-day with my dance frens doing drills to prepare us for July's competition. and also spent it with church youth. yay! finally, it has started again. it actually started last week but I could not attend so this week's my first of 2009. anyway, after my VT class, I went to parkway to meet my parents. first, I met andrea with her guide frens. then second, I was on the first floor and someone shouted my name from like the fourth floor. turned out to be stella with the other dancers. omg! it felt so awkward. all my frens with their frens and I'm with my parents. but it was not embarassing. after all, v-day is spent with love ones right? miss you.