Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

hi!
common tests are over!(:
chinese was a little tough but math was easy except for one question which was worth like...one mark? so I hope to achieve A1 for math(:
went shopping after school at bugis with andrea, hk and guess who else? MADELEINE! amazing. she survived the shopping spree. but I could see she seemed rather bored. haha.
anyway, we went to bugis street and we each got this nice blouse. the shop was having a sale, I think. so 3shirts for $12! omg! cheapcheap! after that, continued to walk around. saw some nice dresses. one was $29.90 and the other was around $33. boo! I only brought $20 and anyway I think they're a little expensive.
so we went to buy accessories. pink hairband. probably gonna use it for camp. lastly, went back to the mall to buy mad's jacket. and on our way, there was this old man selling tissue paper. it was two for $1 cuz the tissue paper was the bigger packet. so I decided to be nice and took out $2. I was expecting change but I think he misunderstood and thought I was gonna buy 4 packets. so nvm. I just bought four. yay! so nice of me...
so after buying the jacket, we went home.

thursday!!
dance resumes again...
barely did any stretching and I was totally lost when we rehearsed the dance for scene 2. oh no! then, left early for dental appointment. second warning! I think my third warning means I'm screwed. anyway, the dentist said that I should think about it first just in case I change my mind since it's four teeth needed to be extracted and (according to monisha) they don't use the numb cream. instead, it's injection. oh no! cannot take it! should I or should I not get braces?

friday!
stress day. so some people were very stress over the class tee design since today's the deadline. but it's finalised now. we just need DM's approval. We're past the deadline but thats cuz DM was not in a good mood so another time ): It's her fault. so we have a valid reason to be late.
another stress thing. camp! time to pack! and many people are worried about.... ya. it's sad. still, I cant wait for camp.


Written by Ner; Thursday, February 26, 2009

***