Sat: got new shoes. so I wore them for vt class. and after that had blisters! then went to the sims house for popiah.random. and to celebrate glenn's birthday. there were two other families there. I think they were yang gin, audrey and adeline. I'm not sure abt the last name cuz they would not tell me so I only knew it when others mentioned her name. anyway, we played risk. a risky game. hard to understand at first but it was quite easy after that. oh and uncle ming kong's family came too. so darrius was in the room. and I think cuz we were all playing risk, he had no one to play with and was bored so in the end, he messed up the whole game board and thats how it ended. the good thing is I did not lose. and someone did not manage to conquer asia after all cuz I owned one of the countries and it was too late to defeat it so yay. after that, watched a bit of pirates of the carribean 3. I realised I have not watched it. I wanna watch it!! then after that, went for reunion dinner with my mum's side of family at a chinese restaurant at the laser quest place(forgot the name). the dishes came quickly but the last dish took like 20 mins or sth to come. weird. the food's there is good except they serve weird stuff like prawn head. and I did not know cuz it was fried with some brown skin around it that it looked like ngoh hiang. and when I ate it, it tasted so crunchy and hard to chew. eww. but the taste was average. anyway, went home after that.
Sun: church! talked abt bullying during bible class and I mentioned the incident of my hair getting pulled ): maybe I shouldn't have cuz today I saw that guy in the office and felt like kicking him or pulling his hair. argh! anyway, back to happy stuff, had steamboat lunch. and everyone loh hei-ed. as usual, 'pigs' sat together with some others too cuz there were only six tables so we had to share. food was good. and we had ice cream too! later, I had to leave early to go to mad's house for pw. we did not do much except an experiment. and mad's house is just so full of food. we had mango(really sour cuz it wasnt fully ripe), seaweed, sweets, some biscuit(chinese new year biscuit) and popcorn. oh...and there were also lots of pictures of her family hung on the walls. and her dad has also one of those big, complicated, professional camera. and he took a photo of us and edited it on photoshop. he probably edited my whole face cuz it's so ugly! all thanks to stupid pimples popping out of my forehead. this shows that the pimple cream does not work. I need a new one. a super effective one. boo.
Today: limp to class. up and down stairs. had pe since I did not have to move around. during recess, took medication. history teacher did not come so my grp discussed on the science project. and we were talking secretively cuz there was a grp right beside us. we even tried using sign languages. lol. after hist was IT. did a poster on vinegar and traditional medicine.I love it. had math after that. and everyone rushed back to class while I was just walking slowly cuz of my leg injury. and the whole math lesson, I felt so dizzy like I was about to faint so after lesson, told mrs lim and mad and mrs lim brought me to the office and I rested on the sofa. drank some hot milo which burned my tongue. and then my mum picked me up. so I couldn't go for dance. the dance teacher definitely hates me now. She probably thinks I'm coming up with lame excuses and I'm not being serious. She's so not understanding. boo.