Sunday! we all went to eat at kallang. suppose to eat buffet but too crowded so Fidelia,Leon and I did not join them. instead, we went subway! eat fresh! got my fav cheese steak. not exactly fav since I have only tried two out of the many choices. anyway, after we ate, the youth went around looking at stuff. and there was this shop that sells antique stuff like really old stuff. and guess what? they have a typewriter! yay! I've always wanted one. It's just so cool. the only bad thing is that if a mistake is made, it cannot be erased. but I want it! it's like $120 or sth. expensive but I don't care. boo.
Monday! English, History and Literature! everything that requires lonnggg answers. English was compo. wrote about perseverance. First thing that came to my mind was my cousin, Melanie. She came to Singapore to study two years ago so I decided to write her story with a bit of exaggeration. History was okay. answers were rather long and they were not crap just to fill up the space. they were answers. so I should be fine. Literature. I'm screwed! 4 marks for most questions and my answers were pretty short(about 1-2 lines). oh no! anyway, I finally finished 'the five people you meet in heaven'. in 8days. yay me! the story's nice. after exam and when andrea's done with 'tuesdays with morrie', I'm gonna borrow it. heard it's a nice book(: