Happy belated birthday to Sarah Loo!(: 1. Dance!19 more days to SYFC. Stress! KC keeps on changing the steps and counts which makes it harder to perfect since there's lesser time to work on what we already know. and the dance costume is...I shant comment. 2. I need to get 70% for overal this year or else I'll have a lesser chance of getting into 3A next year. ): 44 people got into the principal's honors list. 15 from 2A and obviously I'm not one of them. 3. I finally gave something to my buddy. and the last day is next wednesday and we had three weeks to be nice. I guess I'm not. and neither is the other buddy who is suppose to be nice to me...jkjk. she gave me a pen when I was actually going to buy one that weekend. thanks buddy!(: 4. Science project is completed. yay!(: andrea made bloopers which is longer than the actual video. shows how much time we spent doing crap. and I did not say 'sheesh' nor 'geez'. I said(according to andrea) ' she is...(pause) coming.' wth! I dont even remember that. 5. I'm starting to like pe. frisbee is fun by tiring and I love my group. always doing crazy stuff and laughing a lot. 6. I failed an English pa again. I'm such a failure. 7. I love Einstein! had a house meeting on wednesday during assembly and sarah and I thought that we had to go for the student forum which is actually on 15 April.lol. Anyway, I have signed up for quite a few activities since they complained we're not enthu. So I'm like in amazing race, mass event and cheering competition. All the einstein dancers signed up. more like forced by stella. stella is really enthu. she took part in at least ten activities. amazing(: I hope for the cheer, we can come up with some cool dance to go with the cheer. 8. Last sunday had dance training at nus ucc. tiring and confusing. the place is really dark and there was one time when I was running to another part of the stage when I bang into a light. The stage seems bigger than where we practised in but it's the same. Hope I dont forget the positions on stage for the actual performance. lastly, I'm screwed cuz later there's parents' nite in school and I'm gonna get back my reslut slip and I did badly. 3Cs! A total failure! ):