Hey. Happy Belated Birthday Clement!(: It has been a long time since I post due to tests and cca. Not many things going on. Firstly, I had math and geography tests today. Math was quite easy. I hope to score at least 20 marks. Geography was rather tough. Hope to get at least 17, if it's over 25. Secondly, it's 6 more days, people. I am really scared I'll forget the steps or counting. And I cant go for student forum. Thirdly, I did not get fooled on April fools!(: Fourthly, Andrea started the speak good English campaign. its just for fun. for every singlish word we say, we have to drink 500ml of water and this will accumulate until the 14 april and on 15 april, we will start our drinking of water. I now have to drink 2.5 litres of water. Mad has 2litres while Andrea has 5 litres. The word that we keep on saying the most is 'oh ya'. It just comes so naturally, you wont even realise. Lastly, Good Friday's finally here. the long weekends... I don't want to hide anymore. Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes You make me crazier, crazier.