Hey. Had a really interesting day today. Firstly, in the morning, the PSLs and SCs had some meeting and the boys were at the hall to witness some public caning so there were only six girls plus Ms Kwong in the class. It's nice if this was the actual class size. like JCs where you have maybe 20 classmates or less. Anyway, Nazurah sang her song. she wrote it. She's amazing. We're gonna sign her up for the next talent show , lunchtime showcase, whatever it's called.After special activities period, the rest came back and started talking about the caning. Although it sounds scary, I would like to watch it someday. I think the guy who got punished really regretted it since he just ruined his life just like that. He's from a triple science class so he's probably some smart guy with a good future planned ahead but he ruined it. I think he learned his lesson. The hard and painful way. For English period, we did summary and got back some of our PAs. I got 18/20 for spelling! no! It was supposed to be full marks for all ): at least I got my three free marks already. And for an essay, the one I consider it my worst one, I got 19/30. surprisingly. The teacher didn't comment much. I thought she was gonna write about how boring it was but she just mentioned that it was a relevant essay...and that I should write a lot bigger next time. haha. I only used up half a page for a 355 word essay. Recess...ate a bowl of curry chicken noodles and I accidentally splashed some soup into my eye. It didn't hurt at first but suddenly there was this stingy feeling caused by the chilli in my eye and it became red so I went to was it and it got better after a while. Chinese drama. Boring...so dramatic people but Dickson was funny. He acted as a mother, a very girly one. Got back history test results. 9/12. sad. A1 but I was expecting 10 or 11. ): After school, went for math olympiad. wanted to go for math remedial instead but changed my mind. It was the last lesson anyway, might as well just go. After lesson, went to lucky bread/station with hk and mad. again, wm is there. Nobody seems to like him. I feel sorry for him but he does seem a bit weird. maybe that's why.... Anyway, sorry that I dont blog so often as compared to last time. that's cuz I'm either too busy or too lazy. lol. bye. Promise me you'll stay srong. promise me you'll go on...