Results were out. Can we stay strong? Can we go on? Dance ftw! GWH in 2011!! Sports day was a little fun. Einstein was enthusiastic!(: but we didn't win the cheering competition. We got second. Da Vinci was first. I feel that Tagore was better since it was something different and they had more energy, but maybe the judges had some criteria that Da Vinci could meet and Tagore couldn't like cheering more?? After all, it's a cheering competition. History test was easy. I thought I had left out a point, but I've checked and I've written down everything I had from my notes on my paper. I think the teacher doubted me and thought that I'm not smart so she asked if anyone hinted to me about the test questions. Argh! So mean! The princial gave a talk to the dance group after flag raising ceremony. He talked to the choir first and we could hear them cheering and clapping, then he came to us and we were just sobbing. Actually only some people, I was holding back my tears cuz I did not want to go back to class with eyes all swollen and getting people worried. I wonder if kc is getting fired... Went to church today and everyone was asking how was syf and I was like 'dont ask' cuz they asked the rest and they were like 'gold', 'gwh' and 'silver'. I don't quite think this is something that I should be sad about for the next few weeks. It's time I get over it and take it as lesson. Life's like that. There will always be ups and downs. Dance has its downs alr so the ups are coming up! in July and 2011! (: Save me from this road I'm on...