Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Hey!
I'm back!
Gonna upload pictures soon...
By the way, the school called and I have to be quarantined for seven days. that means I'm not allowed to go for band practices ):
It's totally ridiculous. I went to Sydney where there are either a few or no cases at all. I think students and staff who did not travel should be the ones quarantined. Singapore has a much higher risk of getting the flu. It's not fair. I think the teachers are probably gonna take me out of the performance but now I don't think I want to go anymore. Safety first. Since the athletes already got it, it'll just keep on spreading so it's not safe for me. Not sure if the band's gonna cancel the performance. I hope not, cuz I'm sure they have been practising a lot so I hope it continues.
That's all for now. Will post about Sydney soon(:


Written by Ner; Wednesday, June 24, 2009

***