Everybody's gonna love today!! Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to, love love me!!
Happy Birthday to me!!(:
Thank you to everyone who wished me, gave me cards, donuts and everything that made yesterday awesome!!(:
Had 2.4km run first thing in the morning. Everyone complained they did not do as well as last year but I have improved!! 1530! yay!!
Early recess at 0850. It was quite empty and the food was still hot cuz it's fresh. And there were birthday donuts!! haha! Thanks for that!(: and the class photo's out!! Glad I looked alright. haha.
After school, went to parkway with Arefa to celebrate and window-shopped for a while. I really wanna buy accessories, but I just can't decide which one. Anyway, went for dance after that. Slacked a lot but still had fun! And the dancers did this 'ow' thing and sang the birthday song. Thank you!(:
;
Thursday, July 30, 2009
***