Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Untitled
Hello :D

Happy Belated Birthday Roselyn, Royston, Sarah and Shawn!!(:

I love July!!

Anyway, Math test was easy. suprisingly. History was okay. Hopefully I'm able to get at least an A2 for these two. Australian Science-102/120. That's about 17/20.

The last test, and also the worst, English oral!! Phail! I started the first sentence wrongly for both passage and picture and I misinterpreted the teacher's question for convo and answerwed wrongly. And plus, everyone else gets good comments. I'm screwed.

Secondly, I'm back in dance. Woohoo! Kinda miss it. Gonna perform this really cool pop and lock dance for National Day celebrations. Can't wait!!


Written by Ner; Thursday, July 23, 2009

***