Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Can we pull through this avalanche?
Hello!
It has been quite some time since I've posted.
Firstly, my overall percentage for this term dropped D: Gotta work extra hard for FYE!!
Secondly, 2A was invited to go for this storytelling festival, but only nine people, including Ms K, turned up and the man (Mr Singh, I think) paid for extra 31 tickets for nothing and I heard they were expensive as the money goes to charity.
Anyway, the storytelling was awesome! My favourite part would be the last part, where they used lines written by the audience to tell their improvised version of little red riding hood.
In the middle of the story, one of the characters picked Sarah's line which was ' Adam Lambert from AI rocks!' and it was totally irrelevant so it's kinda funny. The funniest one would be when the wolf asked if the girl had any last wishes and she said ' can't read my poker face' . Haha!
I've also learnt that waving your hands in the air is clapping in sign language. How cool is that?!!
Thirdly, my dad bought earphones for my birthday.(:
And lastly, I got a new phone! Woohoo! N86! It's probably my first and last expensive phone bought by my parents, so I'm gonna treasure it and maybe keep it for at least three years, if it lasts.(:


Written by Ner; Wednesday, September 09, 2009

***