Nerissa.
About moi

Nerissa
TK3D'10
Loves Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga
Owl City and Justin Bieber!!(:

Wish list

Shopping!
Ocean Eyes album!
Go surfing!
World Peace!

Links

Andrea
Arefa
Bangalore
Cindy
Citiyouth
Constance
Faith
Fidelia
Jowie
Nazurah
Sarah
Vivian
1A'08
2A'09

The past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tagboard


Credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

Empty words and promises.
Hello!
Happy Belated Birthday Brother!(:
I'm sick again.
This week is so not a good.
I failed English essay, Literature overall and I think Chinese paper two too! D:
I hope I'll still be able to take double science cuz I really don't want to go to an art class!
Anyway, last Thursday I went out with Andrea and Mad. We went Orchard for shopping and also to watch Imagine That.
Got lost quite a few times but I had fun!(:
And on Monday, I went out with my church friends to go bowling at safra, then we went to the Tangs' house to play wii and have lunch. I had fun there too!
I realised that even though we have known each other for many years, we're still not very close to each other, or maybe it's just me...Hope to go out with them more often!(:
Anyway, again, I decided to spend my holidays learning how to draw better( Ironic, isn't it? ) then hopefully by the end of this year, I will know how to design my own clothes!(:
For now, my ambition is to become a singer and when I have earned enough money, I'll start my own fashion business(:



Written by Ner; Thursday, October 22, 2009

***